Experience Effortless Driving in California with the VinFast VF8 City Edition’s ADAS in Diverse Conditions
I am Nam Nguyen, from Sacramento, CA. I have been driving the VinFast VF8 Plus City Edition every day since March 18, 2023. This is the date I become active in sharing my personal experience with my VF8 City Edition on my YouTube channel @SuperNamn.
I have become familiar with using the VinFast ADAS from the beginning and I used it daily for my long commute to work. I felt safe and confident with the VinFast VF8’s ADAS performance most of the time. The design is very intuitive, even my wife and our four sons were able to use ADAS only a few minutes into their VF8’s first drive.
VinFast VF8’s ADAS Level 2 has remarkable capabilities for driving on busy freeways, maneuvering through the traffic jam, as well as for cruising long stretches of city streets. I have been testing and using this driving-assist feature in various conditions: in the rain, on wet roads, curvy highways through steep mountains, at night, etc. I am thoroughly impressed with the VF8 ADAS’ effortless driving experience.
- I used ADAS about 90% of the time in congested freeway traffic . The Vinfast VF8’s ADAS does most of the steering, accelerating, and braking for me.
- I used ADAS about 50% of the time in city and urban driving.
Please check out some of my videos from the links below (Note — I put my arms up sometimes when I used ADAS only for demonstration purpose):
- Commute on freeway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baf_ZkiZ-GU
- Traffic jam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baf_ZkiZ-GU
- Urban community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyAw7K6cm4
- Long road trip: https://youtu.be/YGCFQd5hjdY
- Night driving on curvy freeway through the mountains: https://youtu.be/RRNR2OVryRU
Have any of you had the opportunity to experience these outstanding ADAS features with the VinFast VF8? I would love to hear your thoughts and insights in the comments below.
Bạn cần đăng nhập để tương tác với nội dung này:
You must login to comment