© 2022 VinGroup. All Rights Reserved.
VinFast’s community platform is built to promote connectivity and increase interaction between members in an environment where members treat each other with respect. VinFast community platform is a community of VinFast car owners and VinFast brand lovers, a place to share experiences of efficient car operation, civilized driving, and connect members with similar interests. Members interact with each other and with VinFast through the community platform to update information, contribute content, ideas and participate in online/offline events organized by VinFast.
To build goodwill and help the community become more connected, shared, and stronger:
- Be open and friendly, and welcome members to participate in discussion topics.
- Share personal opinions on issues and arguments while being respectful of the opinions of others.
- Use your true identity and do not misrepresent yourself
- Respect other people’s copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights
- Stick to topics related to the VinFast community
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A PROVISION THAT GENERALLY REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE. PLEASE SEE SECTION 14 FOR INFORMATION.
All software, content and materials used or appearing on the Site are the exclusive property of VinFast or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No copying, sale or exploitation of material from the Services is permitted without the prior written consent of VinFast and any other applicable copyright owner. You do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading material from the Services. If you submit posts or content of any kind, including your opinions, product ratings or reviews, ideas, suggestions, or feedback (collectively, “Content”), you grant VinFast a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to reproduce, disclose, transmit, modify, create derivative works of, adapt, publish, publicly perform and display, distribute, syndicate, make available, communicate to the public, sublicense and otherwise use your submissions in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes, with or without attribution to you or any other party. Further, for the benefit and in favor of VinFast, you waive any and all moral rights and agree never to assert any or all moral rights you may have in or with respect to the Content. You represent and warrant that (i) all Content submitted by you is owned solely by you or that you have the necessary approvals and permissions to grant the license described above, and (ii) that the license grant does not violate applicable law or the privacy rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You acknowledge that prior to making the submission, you may be required to sign an agreement prepared by VinFast that confirms those representations and licenses.
Further, you grant to VinFast the right to use your name and or username in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto, together with use on any other VinFast web sites. You agree that you shall have no recourse against VinFast for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to VinFast.
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the Site, protects against abuse, and avoids the harm that can result from disseminating statements that are false, malicious, in violation of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the above rules.
2. INDIVIDUAL USE
You are only authorized to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of this Site solely for your own individual use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify, make available, communicate to the public or otherwise distribute any material on this Site for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless authorized by VinFast in writing.
3. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may not use the Services to transmit material that: (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; or (iii) infringes on any intellectual property or other legal rights of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others.
4. YOUR PRIVACY
To retain your account privacy, never give out personal information such as bank account numbers, credit cards, or your social security number. You may also want to avoid giving out private contact information like your email address or your phone number, unless you know the member personally.
5. YOUR CONDUCT
When using the Site and the Services, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- Not take any action that interferes with the proper working of the Site or the Services, compromises the security of the Site or the Services, or otherwise damages the Site or the Services or any materials and information available through the Site or the Services;
- Not solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes our rights or the rights of others;
- Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site or the Services, to any other systems or networks connected to the Site or the Services, to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site or the Services, including but not limited to by hacking, password “mining”, or any other unauthorized means;
- Not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or the Services or any network connected to the Site or the Services;
- Not attempt to breach the security or bypass the authentication measures on the Site or the Services or any network connected to the Site or the Services;
- Not upload any viruses or other malicious code to the Site or the Services;
- Not use the Site or the Services, or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site or the Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, other than your own information or information that we make available to you through the Site or the Services; and
- Not use any automated means to collect information or content from or otherwise access the Site or the Services, including but not limited to through the use of technical tools known as robots, spiders, or scrapers, without our prior permission.
We do not allow:
- Spam, scams, or other deceptive practices, or content that is designed to deceive, or that attempts to mislead users.
- Language that incites or facilitates violence.
- Organizations or individuals that proclaim a violent mission or are engaged in violence.
- Posts facilitating, organizing, promoting or admitting to certain criminal or harmful activities targeted at people, businesses, property or animals.
- Attempts by individuals, manufacturers, and retailers to purchase, sell, raffle, gift, transfer or trade certain goods and services.
- Misinformation or content that purposefully deceives, willfully misrepresents or otherwise defrauds or exploits others.
- Posts that celebrate or promote suicide or self-injury.
- Content or activity that exploits or endangers children.
- Content that depicts, threatens or promotes sexual violence, sexual assault, or sexual exploitation.
- Bullying, discrimination, or harassment, including making threats, releasing personally identifiable information, sending threatening messages, and making unwanted malicious contact.
- Content that shares, offers or solicits personally identifiable information or other private information that could lead to physical or financial harm, including financial, residential, and medical information, as well as private information obtained from illegal sources.
- Hate speech.
- Content that glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering, exploitation, or humiliation of others.
- Content that includes nudity or sexual activity, facilitates, encourages or coordinates sexual encounters or commercial sexual services, or uses sexually-explicit language.
- Attempts to gather sensitive user information or engage in unauthorized access through the abuse of our platform, products, or services.
- Violent, graphic, or disturbing imagery.
- Vulgar or lewd language.
- Content encouraging dangerous or illegal activities that risk serious physical harm or death.
- Fake engagement – anything that artificially increases the number of views, likes, comments, or other metrics either by using automatic systems. or leaving large amounts of identical, untargeted or repetitive comments.
- Political speech.
We may allow or require that you provide information or create an account to access or use some or all of the Services. By doing so, you agree to: (a) provide accurate and current information; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it accurate and current. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, or deceptive, as determined in our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate any account you establish, decline to provide you with the Services, and/or refuse any or all current or future use of the Site or Services or any portion thereof. If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You may not share your account and password with anyone. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, even if not authorized by you. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
6. RELEASE AND DISCLAIMER
As the Releasor, you fully recognize that VinFast does not require you to participate in or utilize the Site. With informed consent, and for valuable consideration received, including access to the Site, as the Releasor, you agree to assume and take on yourself all of the risks and responsibilities in any way arising from or associated with the Site and any materials, information, guidance, or advice contained or posted on or to the Site, and you release VinFast and its affiliates, members, committees, board, officers, directors, legal representatives, employees, agents, administrators, assigns, and contractors (collectively, Releasees), from any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, actions, and liabilities of every name and nature whatsoever, whenever occurring, whether known or unknown, contingent or fixed, at law or in equity, that you may suffer at any time arising from or in connection with the Site, your acts or omissions, or information you transmit in connection with your participation in an use of the Site, and the materials, information, guidance, or advice contained on the Site, including any injury or harm to others (collectively, Liabilities), and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Releasees harmless from and against any and all Liabilities.
As the Releasor, you recognize that this Release means that you are giving up, among other things, all rights to sue Releasees for injuries, damages, or losses that you may incur. You also understand that this Release binds your heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, and assigns, as well as yourself.
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use the Site or Services, you agree to the use of electronic records in association with the Services. Your agreement and intent to use electronic records applies in connection with the Services including without limitation and to the full extent allowed by law, notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications. If you do not wish to use electronic records, do not use the Site or Services. You may have a legal right to receive certain information from us in writing. Subject to applicable laws, you agree that we may use e-mail and other electronic means to provide you with such information as well as for other communications. To access and retain this information you will need to provide us with an active e-mail account, and you must have an Internet-connected device that is capable of receiving HTML e-mails and a method of storing or printing those e-mails. You may have a legal right to receive paper copies of certain notices or to withdraw your consent for VinFast to use electronic records to provide you with information that is required by law to be in writing. To inquire about or exercise the rights you may have, contact us via the channels listed below. You confirm that you have the ability to access and retain e-mails.
9. RIGHT TO REVISE THIS AGREEMENT
VinFast has the right at any time to revise and to otherwise modify this Agreement, and to impose new or additional terms or conditions (collectively, “Additional Terms”) on your use of the Services. Such Additional Terms are effective immediately and are incorporated into this Agreement when posted by VinFast to the Site. Use of the Site following such notice indicates your acceptance of all such Additional Terms.
10. REVISION/TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES
VinFast has the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, and/or to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any of the Services, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. VinFast shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Services.
11. VINFAST MAKES NO WARRANTIES
YOU USE THE SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. VINFAST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, VINFAST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND ACCESSING IT FROM JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE CONTENT IS ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
As some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions may not apply to you.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY ESTABLISHED IN THIS AGREEMENT, VINFAST IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF VINFAST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF VINFAST FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO TWO HUNDRED FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($250).
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on damages. In the event the applicable jurisdiction does not allow the limitation on liability to the extent indicated above, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
13. CHOICE OF LAW
By accessing the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of California, USA, govern all matters relating to this Agreement, and the use, or inability to use, the Services, and that such laws will apply without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AND VINFAST AGREE TO SUBMIT EXCLUSIVELY ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND VINFAST ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER POLICIES OR OTHER TERMS INCORPORATED THEREIN (INCLUDING THE BREACH, TERMINATION, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEABILITY, VALIDITY, OR RIGHTS UNDER ANY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING) (EACH, A “DISPUTE”) FOR RESOLUTION BY CONFIDENTIAL, INDIVIDUAL, BINDING ARBITRATION, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF YOUR CLAIMS QUALIFY.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR, AND NOT ANY FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL OR LOCAL COURT OR AGENCY, SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES RELATING TO THE INTERPRETATION, APPLICABILITY, ENFORCEABILITY OR FORMATION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS VOID OR VOIDABLE. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING ALL THRESHOLD ARBITRABILITY ISSUES, INCLUDING ISSUES RELATING TO WHETHER THE TERMS ARE UNCONSCIONABLE OR ILLUSORY AND ANY DEFENSE TO ARBITRATION, INCLUDING WAIVER, DELAY, LACHES OR ESTOPPEL.
DISPUTES WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION. IN THE EVENT THAT ARBITRATION IS NOT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (I) THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE WILL BE BROUGHT AND HEARD SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA. THE PARTIES WAIVE ANY PLEA OR DEFENSE THAT SUCH COURTS ARE NOT THE APPROPRIATE VENUE OR THAT THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
THE ARBITRATION WILL BE ADMINISTERED BY AAA. YOU MAY OBTAIN A COPY OF THE RULES OF AAA BY CONTACTING THE ORGANIZATION. EACH OF US SHALL AGREE ON ONE ARBITRATOR TO CONDUCT THE ARBITRATION. IN THE EVENT THE PARTIES CANNOT AGREE ON AN ARBITRATOR, THE ARBITRATOR WILL BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS SECTION, TO THE EXTENT EITHER PARTY IN ANY MANNER HAS VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE THE OTHER PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, THE NON-BREACHING PARTY MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE RELIEF IN ANY STATE, PROVINCIAL OR FEDERAL COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ANY DISPUTE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION OF THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IS HELD INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, ALL OTHER TERMS WITHIN THE AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
15. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and VinFast with respect to the subject matter addressed herein, and governs your use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and VinFast relating to such subject matter. This Agreement may be supplemented by any other agreement you enter into with VinFast. The failure of VinFast to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the remaining provisions should be interpreted to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect. Sections 11 through 15 shall survive termination of this Agreement. The section headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal effect. VinFast’s Services are not intended for use by or availability to minors.
17. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about the Site, our Services, or this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected] or at VinFast Auto, LLC, 12777 W. Jefferson Boulevard, Suite A-101, Los Angeles, CA 90066.