Home Forums Car Reviews Many issues with VF8. I doubt if any quality check before delivery Reply To: Many issues with VF8. I doubt if any quality check before delivery

• F S

0 VF Points
    02/26/2024 at 10:21

Hey there,

Nice list. I feel like that last point is “major” for me – resetting many settings between drives majorly inhibits the enjoyment and ease of the drive. It’s linked to the profile, so why on earth would it reset between drives causing users to go into the menu, menu, menu to put them back as they had set it? This includes for me drive mode, driver monitoring systems, lights, warnings and chimes…

As for the others you noted, I’ve experienced the same when it comes to: rolling backwards, audio stereo becoming “possessed” and in general is poor quality, climate control pushing air at all times (and also not automatically syncing sides? weird), CarPlay staying connected when it shouldn’t, the doors not locking when walking away and also the key fob has no bumps to indicate lock or unlock buttons forcing you to look at the keys… I will continue to note what I’d like improved.

Again, nice list. Thanks!