Home Forums Car Reviews Early Media Views and Reviews on VinFast Reply To: Early Media Views and Reviews on VinFast

• Natalie Ly

40 VF Points
    08/01/2023 at 23:46

Hi Gabriel

9.6 is definitely on the right track:

*Speed Chime setting is saved. I usually turn off Chimes for Speed, so I always see yellow warning “Speed Chime is off. Please drive carefully” or something along those lines.

*Lane setting is saved for 24 hours per profile. Back then Lane Keeping setting reverted back to default after each time locking the car.

*Start up sequence is a bit faster for loading all cameras. I have found a way to decrease start-up time by enabling “Camp mode” if I were out and about and try to stop by a place in less than 2 hours. With AC off, battery went down about 1-2% in 2 hours.
    *Key fob linking helps getting in the car and go a bit more streamline without having to select a profile and enter password.

*HUD brightness is now saved. Back then I had to adjust brightness every time.
    *Efficiency rate is better. I was geting 2.8-3.0 miles/kwh, but now it’s 3.2 miles/kwh.

*Karaoke app is removed 🙁 no more karaokeing with the kids in the car, but we do have more games available now

*Alexa is the only voice command now. We are an Alexa household, so we have been relying on Alexa to: open/close garage door, turn on/off lights/fan remotely…

However, i did see a few more Drive Fault red alerts. Each time, I just locked the car and waited for 5 mins. Then the car would start with no problem.