Home Forums Ordering & Delivery Next Shipment Reply To: Next Shipment

• Gabriel Rodriguez

0 VF Points
    04/14/2023 at 18:48

Can VF Moderator clarify the last thread. “We are estimating to start the ordering process for the 2nd batch of VF8’s this quarter (2nd quarter). There will be an email correspondence sent to our clients so that you may prepare to place your order” My understanding is that Ms. Le Thi Thu Thuy has said the 2nd shipment would be shipping in April. I don’t understand how a VF Pioneer could configure their VF8, have it manufactured in Vietnam and shipped on the next batch in April, it’s already April 14th. Is Vinfast shipping out a random lot of cars in the hope it would satisfy what the Pioneers are expecting or wanting. What was the purpose of reserving and later signing a order agreement like myself when VF8’s on the next batch may be offered to non-pioneers if they aren’t configured with the color, interior or larger tires offered on the plus trim which is what I want. I don’t mean to be a pain but frustrated like so many other pioneers. Vinfast already made the first mistake of shipping unwanted “City Editions” with a short range. Vinfast should be calling Pioneers about ordering and following up with emails. My VF emails end up in my junk mailbox. Hope to get some clarification for me and other pioneers.

Thank you