Home Forums Ordering & Delivery What will the VF9 price be for VinFirst Pioneers with the battery? Reply To: What will the VF9 price be for VinFirst Pioneers with the battery?

• Gabriel Rodriguez

0 VF Points
    04/08/2023 at 23:13

With VinFast, there have been many changes, some positive and some negative. There have been too many secret changes and lack of transparency with VinFast. Initially, the VF9 Plus trim with 360 mile range was priced at 61K for VF pioneers under the subscription plan. Hiking the price to 91K, 30K more with battery inclusive is ridiculous. I’m hoping VinFast will review the pricing plan and make adjustments similar to what they did with a VF8. The VF8 was priced at 59K, battery inclusive but it was later re-priced at 49K battery inclusive. If VinFast does not price their vehicles competitively, they will price themselves out of the market. While I currently have a signed order agreement for a VF8 and hope Vinfast is successful, recent price cuts by Tesla are making me consider other options especially with rising auto loan rates.