Home Forums Discussions What I’ll require to stick with VinFast, how about you? Reply To: What I’ll require to stick with VinFast, how about you?

• VF Staff 7

0 VF Points
    01/26/2023 at 11:41

Hello Gabriel, thank you for being a valued VinFirst pioneer and Community Member! I can confirm as that the listed prices at the time you placed your reservation will be honored once the time comes to configure your VF8. I want to again thank you for your patience while we prepare for this information for release in regards to test drives and our safety rating. I have provided your information to the showroom nearest to you so they may reach out once test drives are available. By that time we can hope to also share our safety rating however that is not an official timeline. Regarding interior materials and workmanship, we stand by our product and will address manufacturer defects as concerns are experienced. On a side note my personal vehicle has 56,000miles and the vegan leather seats, both surface area and stitching look good as new outside of natural creasing!