Home Forums Discussions vinfast landing website updated Reply To: vinfast landing website updated

• Scott Davis

0 VF Points
    12/28/2022 at 07:05

Webpage I think been like that since Saturday or Sunday. Well they are really pushing the CE right now lol. I think I have gotten like 3 or 4 emails about getting a CE already. I already found mistakes in their CE Bulletin that will be confusing. If you look at the big part where it goes thru the terms of the lease it says .25/10000 miles but if you read the disclaimer it shows a different mileage being at 25k miles lol so which is it. I didn’t realize that you could also buy the vehicle after the lease. Now if they didn’t take away the battery subscription I might have done it. The purchase option at the lease end, excluding tax, title, and government fees, is $37,442, plus a purchase option fee of $350. Lease available to California residents only.The purchase option at the lease end, excluding tax, title, and government fees, is $37,442, plus a purchase option fee of $350. Lease available to California residents only. Now wonder since a lot of us reserved before 9/1/22 if we were to get this variation if they would allow us to have the battery subscription lol.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Scott Davis.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Scott Davis.