Home Forums Battery & Charging Battery Charging and vehicle error messages

• Battery Charging and vehicle error messages

Y E

40 VF Points
    10/17/2024 at 20:04

Just want to say… we were excited about these VF8 when we got them.

We have 2 VF8, they have been having a lot of issues with Charging and vehicle error messages.

My husband’s VF8 not even able to use EA for the last over 2 months, error message “something went wrong, can’t charge now”, so he has to switch to EVgo, which is slower charge, it was okay at first, now hardly ever work using VinFast App. It is frustrating and upsetting. I feel bad to have to call customer support all the time and try to request for reimbursement.

His car also has quite a few issues and had been in and out of the service center, another appt. set for next week.

My VF8 is better than his, charging issue & error messages at the beginning, but it’s better now after the last upgrade service a few weeks ago. But Charging issues come and gone…? Now, this morning I can’t charge with VinFast App at EA & EVgo ??? I spent a couple of hours fooling around (including driving) with that and finally I told Customer Support I am going to use my CC and they need to reimburse me (but they don’t guarantee my reimbursement)

Another frustration day… may have more coming ? good luck to other drivers…

Comment

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now